Only Admins can invite a new user or manage users on the Portal Settings page. Note that “Portal Settings” access is restricted to Admins only. Please follow below steps to add / invite users,
- Once you are logged into CircleHD portal, in the top right header, there will be a user icon and a drop down arrow next to it. Click on the icon or drop down arrow to load the user options. Depending on the type of user access, you may see limited options in the drop down.
- Click on “User Management” option in the top right drop down list under “Administration” section, this will load your user management page as shown below.
- On User Management page, Click on “Invite Users” button in the top left. This will load the Invite users popup box.
- Enter the email for the user. If the user needs to be added as admin, please enable the admin option below.
- Click on Invite button once you enter all the details. This will send an email invite to the user to join the portal. You also have an option of integrating SSO with your enterprise login. Please follow link in the bottom right “Configure Self Service signup” to setup SSO, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance in setting up SSO.