- Once you are logged into CircleHD Enterprise portal, click on “Latest” link in the left vertical menu.
- Click on the “Record” button in the top right header. This will load the Recording Studio.
- The Recording Studio goes to the webcam camera recording option by default, you can click on “Camera” button below the Video player to make sure it’s selected.
- Then click on “Start Recording” to start the session, it will countdown from 3 to provide lead start.
- Once you have recorded the video, you can click “Stop Recording”.
- You will be able to review the recording by playing on Video player controls, which are similar to CircleHD Video player.
- Once you review the recording, you can chose to upload the video to CircleHD portal by clicking on “Upload” button below the Video player.
- If you need to retake the Video, then you can click on “Start Recording” again to ignore the earlier recording and start again.
- Make sure you click on “Save” once you enter all the data for the recording.
- You can click on “Download” to download a copy locally, which you can edit as needed and upload it using the standard “Upload” option in the portal.
Modified on: Thu, 26 Apr, 2018 at 11:28 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.