- Once you are signed in CircleHD portal, click on the “+” icon next to “Channels” text in left vertical navigation. This will load the Create Channel page. You can also load Create Channel page, by first clicking on “Explore” link and then clicking on +Channel button on the top right.
- In the Create Channel page, you can enter a channel name in the “Title” section and choose a thumbnail image for the channel by clicking on “Choose an icon”, square image of 256px or higher is preferred. You can also enter purpose or description if needed to provide more details on the channel.
- Select the owner for channel in the “Owner” option, who would manage it and also have admin access to the Channel. As a Channel creator, you would automatically become another Channel owner.
- For security settings, you can select option “All users can view” if you need all portal users to view the channel. By disabling it, you can provide view access to specific users and their emails can be entered below in the list box. Similarly, you can provide upload access to all or specific users who can be entered in the list box. Note that, if all users are given upload access, they would automatically have view access.
- Click on “Create” button once all details are entered. You will be able to add existing or new videos to this channel by editing the video and assigning it one or more Channel(s).
Modified on: Sat, 28 Apr, 2018 at 7:35 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.